A lot of people are starting to be more conscious of their spending habits. One thing that people are starting to do is to make their coffee at home. To get the lattes and espressos like a coffee shop, a lot of people are investing in a commercial espresso machine. With these machines, you will be able to create the perfect cup of coffee in the comforts of your home. They are a pretty expensive purchase upfront but it is sure to pay for itself over time. Whether you are purchasing for personal use or for your business, there is a lot to know about these commercial espresso machines, here are a few of the top ones.
The Best Selling Products
- Dose control grinding: Integrated conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean
- Precise espresso extraction: Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction
- Micro foam milk texturing: The steam wand performance allows you to hand texture micro foam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art
- Grind size dial: Simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you're grinding
- Hands free operation: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter
- SWIPE. SELECT. ENJOY: With automation at every stage, simply swipe and select for espresso, long black, latte, flat white or cappuccino and enjoy caf? quality coffee at home
- DOSE AMOUNT: The integrated conical burr grinder automatically grinds, doses and tamps 22 grams of coffee, similar to the commercial machine in your favorite cafe
- PRECISE WATER TEMPERATURE: The difference between an ashy or balanced tasting espresso can be caused by temperature change as little as 2?F. The Oracle Touch uses digital temperature control (PID) technology, this ensures the temperature is kept at its optimum range.
- OPTIMAL WATER PRESSURE: The Over Pressure Valve (OPV) is a commercial feature included in the Oracle Touch. This limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, helping prevent bitter flavors in the coffee shot. It also has true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction.
- SUFFICIENT STEAM PRESSURE: A cafe quality coffee is a delicate balance of espresso flavor and rich sweet milk with a micro-foam texture. The steam wand, powered by a dedicated steam boiler, automatically textures milk to your taste and preferred temperature, delivering barista quality silky micro-foam that enhances the flavor of coffee. Then it cleans itself!
10. Breville BES980XL Oracle Espresso Machine
This espresso machine will automatically grind, dose, and tap your coffee beans to give you the perfect cup of coffee every time. It has a programmable hands-free milk frother with an automatic purge for sanitation purposes. There are three preset options and six customizable settings. It uses the 15 bar Italian pump pressure throughout the extraction to prevent bitterness. You can program your shot to be any temperature from 190 to 250 degrees.
- You can control virtually every aspect of your coffee from the water temperature to the time that it brews.
9. Wilbur Curtis Gemini Twin Coffee Brewer
If you run a restaurant or just have a home full of coffee drinkers, this is the best machine for you. It can brew up to 24 cups of coffee in just one cycle. The highly efficient, double-walled insulation will allow the coffee to maintain its temperature without any warming. Your coffee will be able to maintain its rich and vibrant flavor for long periods of time, which makes it the ideal machine if you are going to need coffee throughout the day.
- The hot water faucet will allow you to get steaming water for tea or soup while the coffee pot is brewing.
8. La Spaziale Vivaldi II Dual Boiler BLACK Espresso Machine
This machine is handcrafted and has a new LED display for easy use. It has a programmable offset differential and passive pre-infusion. You can choose between black or red and it weighs approximately 65 pounds. It can make up to 50 drinks a day, but it is recommended that you don’t do this on a regular basis.
- It is much more compact than most other espresso machines, so it is great if you are low on space.
7. Quick Mill Anita EVO Espresso Machine
The people who have used this machine, have nothing but amazing things to say about it. It has a hinged cover, so you don’t have to remove the warming tray just to refill the water tank. There is a service center in Albany, New York where they will honor the one-year parts warranty.
- There is a built-in heat exchange so you can steam your milk while your coffee is brewing.
6. Nuova Simonelli Musica Stainless Steel Pour Over Espresso Machine w/ Black Lining
This is the perfect machine for small gatherings or personal use. There is a heat exchanger functionality that ensures that every espresso shot has a consistent temperature. The top of this machine can also function as a cup warmer and can hold up to nine shot glass cappuccino cups.
- The simple design makes it a lot less intimidating for people that are just starting to try their hand at homemade espressos.
5. Saeco Xelsis SM7684/04 Super Automatic Espresso Machine, Titanium Metal Front
Saeco Xelsis has been in business for 30 years and over this time they have been constantly trying to improve their espresso machine. This machine will allow you to program everything to curate your ideal cup of coffee. You can easily change the temperature, texture, milk and espresso volume and doe. Once you have created the perfect drink, you can save it into the machine so it will be readily available every morning. The front-access water tank, adjustable spots, and scratch-resistant drip tray are all features that make this machine a great choice.
- This steam system automatically purges itself and has built-in cleaning cycles.
4. La Spaziale Mini Vivaldi II BLACK Espresso Machine
This compact, low-profile espresso machine is perfect for coffee lovers that don’t have a ton of room to spare. It is great for personal daily use. There is a dual boiler and the top cover has been redesigned for a more attractive look. This machine will last you for many years if you take care of it.
- You can easily program this machine to turn on at a certain time each day.
3. Breville the Barista Pro BES878 Automatic Espresso Machine w/Integrated Conical Burr Grinder (Brushed Stainless Steel)
Some of these machines can be a bit difficult to learn how to use, but not this one. The new easy-to-use interface will make learning how to use this machine a breeze. It also quickly transitions to steam milk, so you can create foam art just like the coffee shops would. There is also a burr grinder include that allows you to adjust the dose and grind size exactly how you want to.
- This espresso machine only takes three seconds to heat up, which makes it perfect for mornings when you are in a rush.
2. Breville the Barista Pro BES878 Automatic Espresso Machine w/Integrated Conical Burr Grinder (Brushed Stainless Steel)
The built-in grinder on this machine will deliver you the right amount of ground coffee as soon as you want it. Grinding the coffee beans up directly before brewing them is going to giving you the maximum amount of flavor. You will be able to use 19 to 22-gram doses of coffee grounds for a bold, balanced flavor. No more waiting 20 to 30 minutes just for the water to heat up. As soon as you turn this machine on, you will be able to instantly start brewing.
- It will deliver a consistent flavor in every cup because of the low-pressure pre-infusion technology.
1. Philips 3200 Series Fully Automatic Espresso Machine w/ LatteGo, Black
This is the ideal espresso machine to purchase if you are just looking to make coffee for yourself. You will be able to make five different types of coffee beverages with just a push of a few buttons. The drinks that it can make include; espressos, Americanos, Coffee, Cappuccinos, and Latte Macchiatos. It comes with a built-in milk frother that you can use to finish off your drinks with a silky-smooth layer of milk froth. There are three different aroma strength settings, as well as, three temperature settings. The touch screen display makes it very easy to use and it can be cleaned in as little as 15 seconds. It can be cleaned so quickly because there are no hidden parts or tubes, all you have to do is run it under some water or place it in the dishwasher.
- The 12-step grinder adjustment will allow you to turn your coffee beans into ultra-fine powder to thick, coarse grindings and everything in between.