Your refrigerator is one of the most important appliances in your home. Without a refrigerator, you won’t be able to store meats, dairy, or eggs. So, unless you want to order takeaway every day or just eat ramen noodles and other pantry items, you need to invest in a good fridge. The most common type that you see would be a built-in refrigerator, although there are plenty of other ones like mini-fridges and wine coolers. Purchasing a refrigerator is a big task and it doesn’t take long before it starts to feel overwhelming. That is why it is good to look at lists and see which one will fit your needs without having to scroll through pages of products.
The Best Selling Products
[amazon bestseller=”Built-In Refrigerator” items=”2″]
10. Smad 28 Bottles Freestanding Wine Cellar Compressor Wine Fridge
You can choose between five different sizes for this fridge. There is one that holds 19 bottles and the other options can hold 28 or 35 bottles. The ones that can hold more bottles also come with or without a handle. It has digital controls and displays both Fahrenheit and Celsius temperatures. With the LED control display, you will be able to easily set the temperature from 39 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit. The shelves are easy to slide out and adjust to your specific needs.
- This is a must-have refrigerator if you host any parties.
9. EdgeStar CBR1501SLD 5.49 Cu. Ft. EdgeStar 142
This refrigerator can hold up to 142 standard-sized 12-ounce cans. It comes with glass shelves to help you organize your foods and beverages. You can use this fridge standing alone or as a built-in appliance. It has a digital temperature control panel so you can adjust the temperature from 38 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit. This product will only be delivered curbside so keep that in mind when ordering.
- It has a reversible so you can decide which way it will swing, which is great if you don’t have a lot of places to put it.
8. Midea WHD-113FB1 Double Door Mini Fridge with Freezer
The Midea WHD-113FB1 comes in three different colors and has a refrigerator and freezer compart. You can adjust the legs and switch which way the door opens. The freezer compartment is 0.9 cubic feet, while the refrigerator section is 2.2 cubic feet. This offers plenty of space for one person. In the refrigerator section, there is a separate drawer that you can use for fruits and vegetables. The temperature for this section can range from 32 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit. In the freezer section, the temperature can range from -11.2 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit. This quiet, compact fridge is great for tiny homes, RVs, dorm rooms, or any other small space.
- This is one of the most affordable and versatile fridges on the list.
7. NutriChef PKTEWC120 Nutrichef 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler Refrigerator
This cooler is a bit smaller than some of the other ones. However, it is still able to hold up to 12 standard-size bottles of your favorite beverage. This is because it utilizes space with horizontal shelving and vertical storage. The temperature control display will let you change the temperature to anything between 50 and 64 degrees Fahrenheit. You can change the display from Fahrenheit to Celsius with just one simple button. It requires 110 volts worth of power but it will be virtually silent while it is running.
- The sleek and modern design will allow you to place this fridge in your office, home, or anywhere else that you would like.
6. NutriChef PKTEWC18 Small Appliance 15 Bottle Compressor Cooler/Chiller
You will be the host that everyone is talking about if you purchase this cooler. It will keep all of your wines the ideal temperature. The precise cooling system is easy to use and you can control it with just a few buttons. Keeping wine coolers air-tight is very important to preserving your beverages. This cooler offers a glass door that will let you see your wines while keeping them sealed in.
- This cooler comes with a one-year warranty so you can buy it with confidence.
5. NewAir Beverage Cooler and Refrigerator
This fridge is approximately 33.3 inches tall and about 18 inches in width, as well as depth. The temperature can be set to anything between 37 to 64 degrees Fahrenheit. It can hold up to 126 12-ounce cans.
- You can easily remove and rearrange the five chrome racks to fit different bottles and cans.
4. Guardianite Premium Refrigerator Door Lock
If you have been struggling with roommates stealing your food, then you will definitely want to invest in this for your built-in refrigerator. After it has been properly installed, it won’t come off anytime soon. Once it is unlocked, you will be able to slide the swivel out of the way so it isn’t frustrating when you do want something out of the fridge.
- You won’t have to worry about people stealing your food any longer with this lock.
3. Ivation 24 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Red & White Wine Cooler/Chiller
Wine coolers are a great appliance to invest in, especially if you enjoy wine on a regular basis. However, a lot of wine coolers only let you choose one temperature for all of your wine. The top portion of this cooler is perfect for chilling your white wines, while the bottom section will make your red wines burst with flavor.
- It has tempered-smoked glass that preserves your wine by keeping odors, air, and UV lights out.
2. EdgeStar CBR902SG 15 Inch Wide 80 Can Built-In Beverage Cooler
This is the perfect cooler for your loft, game room, garage, or den area. It weighs about 80 pounds and is 32 inches tall and 15 inches wide. There is a built-in carbon filter that acts as a barrier between your drinks and the unpleasant odors that refrigerators create. It has a cool LED blue light to illuminate all of your beverages. There is a feature that will alert you if the temperature is getting too high or too low inside your fridge. It can hold up to 80 12 ounce cans and has a few features to make it run quieter than some other refrigerators. These quieting features would be the rubber bushings and the compressor-based cooling system.
- If you accidentally leave the door ajar, it has an alarm that will let you know.
1. Karcassin Wine Cooler Refrigerator – Compressor Wine Bottle Chiller
Depending on which size you choose, this fridge can hold 28, 32, or 52 standard bottles of wine. It can be used as a stand-alone or built-in refrigerator and it is very easy to install if you want it to be built-in. This fridge has an advanced compressor to keep it running efficiently and quietly. It is 15 inches wide and almost 33 inches tall and has a depth of 22.6 inches. You can set the temperature from 41 to 64 degrees Fahrenheit and the spacious inside allows you to store your drinks at different temperatures. The stainless-steel design with the double glass door makes this fridge look classy while still blending in with your existing decor.
- You will receive a one-year warranty with this fridge.