When it comes to furnishing a kitchen, there are a lot of things that you furbishing your kitchen. You will need a dishwasher, stover, and refrigerator. One thing that is a necessity but can sometimes be overlooked would be a built-in microwave oven. They have a ton of different features that can make working in the kitchen a lot easier. However, you will need to take int consideration the amount of space that you have available. There are plenty to choose from but here are a few that come in a standard size, offer plenty of features, and will hold up over time. So, you will have to look and decide which is the best built-in microwave to fit your budget, needs, and kitchen style.
The Best Selling Products
- Style: Built in
- Cooking watts: 1200
- Number of power levels: 9
- Effortless reheat
- Width: 24. 4375" Height: 13. 625" Depth: 19. 625"
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1250 Watt high power, 2.2 cubic foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Large Family Size: This countertop microwave with 16.5 inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity; Internal dimensions (H x W x D): 10.94 inch x 18.44 inch x 18.50 inch. Outside dimension HxWxD (Inches) 14 x 23.9 x 19.4
- Smart Cooking Settings with Genius Sensor: Built in automatic genius sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods; Other advantages include 14 preset menu items, quick minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve
10. Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SD945S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In
This microwave has 1250 watts of power paired with Panasonic Inverter Technology, for fast and even heating or cooking results. There are a ton of different features that come with this microwave. It has 19 preset options, a child safety lock, a 30-second option, and a popcorn button that offers perfect popcorn every time. The 30-second feature allows you to heat foods or drinks for a shorter time. It is great for melting oil or butter.
- This microwave has a keep warm feature that allows you warm in the oven until the rest of your meal is ready to serve.
9. Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN686S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In
The stainless-steel Panasonic Microwave is about 12 inches in height and 20 inches wide, with a turntable that is nearly 13 and a half inches. It has approximately 1.2 cubic feet worth of capacity and 1200 watts of high power. This microwave is compatible with a 27-inch cabinet opening. There are 14 different presets for soup, oatmeal, pasta, pizza, and more. It also offers a one-minute timer, child safety lock, and a delayed start feature.
- The turbo defrosts feature that this microwave offers will thaw foods at a more even and effective rate.
- Commercial Espresso Machine Reviews
- Best Deep Fryer with Oil Filtration
- Best Smoothie Blender Hamilton Beach Reviews
- Built In Refrigerator Reviews
- Home Meat Slicer Reviews
- Office Coffee Machines Reviews
8. Panasonic Countertop / Built-In Microwave Oven
You will be able to choose between two sizes for this microwave. Both of them have 1250 watts worth of power and have a 15-inch turntable or a 16 and a half inch turntable, depending on which one you choose. Unlike some other microwaves, this one uses 3D waves to which allows for much more effective heating. This is probably the best built-in microwave that you can get. The way that it heats will allow you to heat food that has a more complex texture and it will maintain this texture. There are 20 different present options, as well as the delay start timer and the inverter turbo defrost.
- Instead of the traditional keypad, this microwave has a knob that you turn.
7. Panasonic Microwave Oven NN-SN766S Stainless Steel Countertop/Built-In
This microwave has a minimalistic design and easy to use features. The four-digit display makes it very easy to read and the one-touch sensor means that you won’t have to fight with it to make it work. It also offers inverted heating technology to make sure that everything is getting heated up thoroughly. You won’t have to worry about burning your tongue on the first sip of coffee, while the rest is just luke-warm.
- Unlike some of the other microwaves, this one is very quiet and doesn’t have the obnoxious beeps.
6. Panasonic Compact Microwave Oven
There are four different color choices for this microwave and you have the option to get it with a broiler. It can heat and defrost extremely fast and evenly. The glass turntable is about 13 and a half inches and stays on its tracks extremely well. If you do choose to get the boiler version of this microwave, you should be aware that it doesn’t work as quickly as the microwave, but it still gets the job done.
- This is the ideal microwave if you want a low-profile design that still offers a lot of features.
5. Sharp KB-6524PS 24-Inch Microwave Drawer Oven
This 1000-watt microwave drawer oven offers an interior that is approximately one and a half cubic feet. It is a very high-quality product with an innovative design that would look great in any kitchen. The measurements for this microwave are 25 – ⅕” by 24 “ by 15 – ⅖”, which means that it will take up a good amount of space in your kitchen. It offers short cut options, sensor cooking, auto defrost, and 11 different power levels. You will also get a one-year limited warranty when you purchase this microwave.
- All you have to do to open this microwave oven is to press a button or pull on the towel-bar and it will open automatically.
4. Sharp SMD2470AS Microwave Drawer Oven
The design of this microwave is very unique and isn’t something that you see every day. Instead of having a door that you push a button and it opens, this microwave slides open like a drawer. The control panel is concealed but easily opens and operates at a 45-degree angle. It opens with one touch and can be closed without using your hands. This microwave offers a spacious interior that can fit a four-quart casserole dish and tall enough to fit anything up to seven inches in height. It offers traditional features like reheating, defrosting, but it also offers a unique soften feature. So, you can soften butter for baking in just a matter of minutes.
- This microwave comes built-in ready and can be installed by anyone.
3. FRIGIDAIRE FGMO226NUF Built-in Microwave Oven
This stainless steel microwave is very stylish and has a smudge-proof surface that is great if you have children. It has a wattage of 1200 and has nine different power levels for cooking. The interior is just over two cubic feet and has a turntable that is 16 and ½ inches in diameter. Unlike some microwaves, this one is very quiet while it is heating but it does have loud beeping when the time is up.
- It is easy to install but you can pay for expert installation if you would like.
2. Dacor DMW2420S 24″ Distinctive Series Counter Top or Built-In Microwave
The Dacor DMV2420S can be used as a built-in microwave or standing alone on the countertop. This makes it a great choice if you are currently renovating but can’t go without a microwave. Since you can use it and then install it when you get the time. It has 1,100 cooking watts and nine different cooking sensor options. There are also six different menu options and three options for different frozen items.
- This microwave is American-made in the state of California.
1. GE Appliances JEM3072SHSS Countertop Microwave
If you need a smaller microwave, this one would be great for you. It only has an overall width of 17 and ¼ inches. There is a feature for defrosting, reheating, making popcorn, and even baking a potato. This compact microwave is perfect for smaller spaces, while still offering high wattage. Even though it is small, the interior is a lot larger than you may think and it can easily hold a dinner plate.
- This microwave has a clock feature, which can be handy in the mornings so you don’t have to look at your phone first thing.