The best part of waking up is a cup of coffee but for many people, one cup just doesn’t do. That is why an office coffee machine is a vital product. When a coffee machine is placed in the kitchen or break room at the office, everyone thrives and more things get done since everyone is productive and happy. But, choosing the best office coffee machines is not simple since so many of them are out there. Yo need a coffee machine that is large enough for your office, which has multiple options to accommodate the needs of all employees, and that meets your budget. Do your research before buying a coffee maker or take your pick from our top 10 list below.
The Best Selling Products
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab a cup auto pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill no more overflows
- Lift and clean filter basket for fast and easy clean up
- Easy cord storage eliminates counter clutter. Watts: 900
- Ergonomic Carafe - The improved carafe is engineered for comfortable handling and drip-free pouring, with a removable lid for easy cleaning
- Sneak-a-Cup Feature - This feature temporarily stops the flow of coffee so you can pour your first cup before brewing ends without making a mess
- Space-Saving Compact Design - Perfect for apartments, RVs, dorm rooms, and smaller coffee appetites
- Permanent Grounds Filter Included - No need for paper filters. The permanent filter works with your favorite coffee grounds and it’s easy to clean
- Lighted On/Off Switch - One-touch control for easy operation, and an on/off indicator light for peace of mind
10. Vremi Single Cup Coffee Maker
This coffeemaker includes a stylish mug! Simply place the mug under the spout and your cup is ready in minutes. This single-serve coffeemaker is a great addition to the office cubicle. This coffee maker uses whole beans to create piping-hot coffee with the push of a button. It’s stylish black/silver design adds decor to any office space. The coffee maker includes a permanent, reusable filter. With features such as auto shutoff, the coffee maker is safe and simple to use.
- Lightweight and portable
- BPA-free plastic
- 1200 volts
9. Single Serve Coffee Maker Brewer for K-Cup Pod & Ground Coffee
Brew coffee at your desk using ground coffee or K-cups with this coffee maker. The coffee maker has a water adjustment feature so you always fix the perfect cup of coffee for your needs. It is easy-to-use, offering a compact design that accommodates almost any office space. The coffee maker has a 2-in-1 function, auto-cleaning feature, and auto-shutoff. The stylish coffee maker is affordable, too.
- Makes delicious coffee, tea, and more hot beverages in just three minutes
- Includes warranty
For coffee drinkers who don’t mind the splurge, the Keurig is always a welcomed addition. The K150 brews one cup of delicious coffee at a time using their specially designed K-pods. Coffee tastes great even when the machine is used constantly throughout the day. This is one of the best office coffee machines because it is designed to handle multiple uses without damage. The machine has a touch interface, adjustable brew sizes, and a removable drip trap.
- Programmable features
- Three languages
- Dishwasher safe
7. CHULUX Upgrade Single Serve Coffee Maker
The CHULUX coffee maker brews 12-oz. cups of coffee with ease all day long. The coffee maker has a durable, solid design and optimal performance with all of the features that you want. The coffee maker includes a reusable filter and works with K-pods. It brews coffee in just three minutes so everyone in the office can quickly get back to work with their shot of energy. The CHULUX coffee maker features a one-touch operation and has a safety lock to prevent burns and other injuries.
- One-touch cleaning
- Compact size, lightweight
6. CucinaPro Double Coffee Brewer Station Dual Coffee Maker
For larger offices, this double coffee machine is the perfect addition! Although it has a two in one style, it is still small so it doesn’t take up more space than what is available to use. Brewing two, 12-ounce pots at once, this coffee maker has individual heating elements and push-button operation. In just minutes, two pots of coffee are ready to serve to keep everyone in the office happy. The machine features spring out filter baskets, separate water windows, 2 permanent filters, and 2 scoops.
- 1-year warranty
- Great for large offices
5. Chefman InstaCoffee Single Serve Coffee Maker
Coffee is ready before you turn around -literally -when the Chefman is a part of the office space. This single-serve coffeemaker brews a fresh cup of coffee in just 30-seconds. The 950-watt coffee maker has the one-touch operation and includes a reusable filter so you can brew a cup of coffee at once. The machine is lightweight weighing only two pounds and has a compact design that easily fits into any kitchen space. It is a nice addition to offices of all sizes.
- Works with 14-oz. travel mugs
- Self-cleaning design
- Simple and easy-to-use
4. AdirChef Grab N’ Go Personal Coffee Maker
This personal coffee maker includes a 14-oz. travel mug so it’s ready to use as soon as it’s removed from the box. The coffee maker comes in your choice of colors, including red, black, blue, and orange. This coffee maker easily accentuates the office in just the right way! The eco-friendly coffee maker is constructed from quality plastic so it is strong and durable. It features a universal, compact design that is perfect for small spaces. It is easy-to-clean and portable.
- Includes insulated mug
- Includes warranty
- Brews coffee directly into the mug
3. Keurig K150P Commercial Brewing System
Keurig is the ultimate office, a coffee maker that everyone wants and loves to use. With five cup sizes, everyone in the office gets the perfect cup for their needs. The touchscreen interface simplifies the brewing process, putting a cup of coffee (made using a K-pod) in minutes. Although the coffeemaker is larger than other machines, it is still small enough to take up very little space in the office. It comes pre-assembled so it is ready to use out of the box. The Keurig uses a direct line water system.
- Trusted Keurig name
- Reusable filters
2. Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker
The Keurig Elite is smaller than the traditional model, but still delivers powerful coffee-making capabilities that result in a tasty cup of coffee time after time. It is durable so it is great for use in the office. And, it costs a fraction of the price as an original Keurig so it’s amazing for anyone on a budget. The Elite has a 75-ounce water reservoir, removable drip tray for easy cleaning, brewer maintenance reminders, and quiet, simple operation. users can brew coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and other hot beverages with this machine in under 60 seconds!
- 5 brew sizes up to 12-oz.
- Touch operation
- Simple design
1. Keurig K155 Office Pro Commercial Coffee Maker
The original is still the best and we think that you’ll agree. That’s why the Keurig K155 coffeemaker earns the top spot on our list of best coffee makers. Sleek appearance and appeal add charm to the office while the delicious coffee gives every employee the energy they need to master the day like a pro. It is inexpensive, sleek and stylish, and a name that people trust when they want delicious coffee and a machine that provides lasting value and quality. The machine has a one-touch operation, self-cleaning features, auto-shutoff, and a 90-ounce reservoir. This coffeemaker is designed to impress the user and will stand out in your office.
- 4 brew sizes
- Easy clean
- Auto shutoff