There has never been a better time for individuals who are passionate about starting their own heating press business to do so. In the past, heat transfer printing required expensive commercial printing devices. In this day in age, the only equipment you will need to begin heat pressing is a computer with a graphic design program, some form of sublimation printer and a heating press. A few hundred dollars can obtain you a quality printing press that will allow you to transfer printouts onto numerous surfaces like T-shirts, mugs, cups, coasters and mouse pads. Some ink printers can even be used for sublimation, the only limits you may experience will involve the color and types of material you can use. Here is a list of 10 heat presses that you can start your business with.
The Best Selling Products
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 2PCS Teflon sheet(11.81*15.75in ) and 4 different sizes heat press pillow: 15 x 12inch, 10 x 10inch, 5 x 5inch, 8.5 x 3inch. Thickness: 1cm. Various sizes to meet your different needs.
- NON STICK & REUSABLE: Pressing Pillow is wrapped in a heat resistant Non-Stick teflon sheet, smooth surface and waterproof. The interior soft foam which comes back to form after each press. A must have for garment decoration.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: This heat printing pillow set especially useful when working on items that have thick seams, zippers, buttons (think baby onesies), draw strings (sweatshirts), straps (canvas bags), or is small enough to completely fit on the heat press/ ironing (children's shirts).
- EASY to USE: Simply glide the Teflon pillow into or under your garment where you are going to be heat pressing. That indentation that comes with using a heat press can be eliminated by using the heat press mat.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED --- Promise 60-day Products Exchange and Money Back Guarantee! Any problems please kindly contact our customer service team, we promise 100% satisfactory service for every customer.
- 12 inches x 10 inches size (30 centimeter x 25 centimeter) ideal for larger t-shirts, sweatshirts, banners, blankets, and more
- Professional iron on results in 60 seconds or less
- Advanced heat plate design with ceramic-coated surface
- Precise temperature control up to 400 degree F (205 C). Just enter the recommended time and temperature settings for your HTV or Infusible Ink project
- Easy to learn, simple to use. Requires maximum input 120V outlet; Not recommended for use outside North America
10. Royal press 12’’ x 15’’ heat press 5 in 1
The royal press comes with an aluminum heating plate that includes a Teflon coating to prevent sticking. This heating press comes with a large surface measuring 12’’X 15’’. The large surface allows for easy heat transfer printing onto large surfaces. The heating plate uses a special thickened plate that allows for a better printing outcome. Production calculation can be precise with a color LED intelligent memory digital temperature gauge and a timer. The heating press arm rotates 360-degrees to allow for optimum mobility. The temperature range for this heat press machine is 0 F – 480F in 0-990 seconds.
9. F2C 5 in 1 professional digital transfer sublimation
The F2C heating press uses a non-stick surface, so there is no need for a silicone or Teflon sheet to prevent sticking. There is a detached aluminum alloy cradle to use for mugs, plates, hats and similar objects. This FC2 heating press uses a large heat press plate (12’’ X 15”) to press various surfaces such as cotton, flax, chemical fiber, and nylon. The pressing arm rotates a full 360-degrees. This heating press includes a built-in fuse for safe usage. This heating press comes with a hat, mug, and plate attachment to make custom mugs pads or hats. A full-range pressure-adjustment knob allows the pressure to adjust depending on the material you are using.
8. Super Deal PRO 12’’ X 10’’ Digital swing away Heat press
The super deal Heat press is amazing for heat pressing T-shirts and other flat surfaces like pillows or bags. This affordable heat presser can be used on various surfaces like cotton, fiber, metal, ceramic and glass. The arm on this heat press rotates to allow for space-saving purposes. An alarm can preset to allow for notification when the heating press is done. Once the heating press alarms start to sound, the heating press will automatically turn off. The digital LCD temperature control can be adjusted based on what type of material is being used. The pressure is applied by the handle, which allows for even distribution of pressure across the entire platen once the clamshell is closed. The surface of the plate is Teflon coated preventing sticking.
7. VIVOHOME 5 in 1 combo multifunction
The VivoHome Heat press comes with an arm that swings a full 360-degrees. The LED display allows users to preset temperatures. Users can also set a timer. The LED display can show the temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit. Once the timer on this device is done the alarm will sound to avoid overexposure. The temperatures range from 32 F – 430 F or 0 C – 220 C., once the preset time is reached this device, will maintain a constant temperature. The heating plate is large (15” x 12”). The heating plate is made of aluminum and uses a Teflon coating to prevent sticking.
6. Heat transfer Machine Suncoo 12” x 15”
The Suncoo heat press machine can transfer sublimation onto almost any material that can fit into one of the five templates provided with the machine. This heat press device has a built-in LED screen and timer. The temperature on this device can be set between 33 F – 482 F. The plate is capable of reaching preset temperatures in 1 minute. This device includes heating elements for cap/hat heating, ceramic plate heating, water bottle heating, cup heating, latte mugs, and pint glass heating.
5. Super Deal Pro 5 in 1 heat press
The super Deal pro 5 in 1 heat press is an affordable heat press that can press almost anything. This heat press is capable of pressing surfaces like wood and metal. The arm on this device is capable of rotating a full 360 – degrees. The super deal 5 in 1 comes with a press for pressing hats, mugs and flat surfaces. The LED controller allows users to set the device’s temperature. This device is capable of temperatures between 32F – 399 F. The pressure plate is coated with Teflon. A cotton and silicon pad also comes with the Super deal pro 5 in 1.
4. 8 in 1 heat press machine
The 8 in 1 heat press device is capable of heating up to the temperature of 430 F. This heat press has a 12” x 10’’ heating plate that is Teflon coated to prevent sticking. The 8 in 1 is capable of pressing T-shirts, Hats and caps, mugs, and other flat surfaces.
3. Suncoo 15” x 15” Heat press
The Suncoo 15” x 15” heat press heats up within 5 to 10 minutes. This device can be used for flat surfaces like t-shirts, mousepads, and socks. The heating plate is coated with Teflon to prevent sticking. A heat resistance silicon pad is also included with this device. The built-in digital LED display screen allows for precise temperature adjustments. Users are also able to set a timer. Once the timer sounds the device is also capable of automatically shutting off. This device is capable of reaching temperatures of 482 degrees. The large heating press surface is awesome for mass production (15” x 15”). Special thickened aluminum heating plates produce even and stable pressure for the best presses. The frame of this device is solid steel.
2. VivoHome 8 in 1 combo
The VivoHome 8 in 1 combo is cable of rotating a full 360 degrees. There are guide rails to allow for ease of use. The LED display allows users to pre-set temperatures and to set a timer. An alarm will sound once the timer is done. The LED Display can display temperatures in Celsius and Fahrenheit. The device is capable of reaching temperatures between 32F – 430 F or 0 C – 220 C. Once the preset time is set the temperature will remain constant. The heating plate is made of aluminum and the plate’s surface is coated with a Teflon coating. The 8 in 1 combo comes with 8 different presses to allow for the pressing of various surfaces like ceramic tiles, mugs, mousepads, caps, and T-shirts.
1. VivoHome 6 in 1 combo
The VivoHome 6 in 1 combo can rotate a full 360-degrees. The LED display allows users to precisely control the temperature settings in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. An alarm will sound when the preset timer is done. This device is cable of reaching temperatures between 32F – 430 F or 0 C – 220 C. The heating plate is made of aluminum and is a large surface measuring 15” x 15”. A Teflon coating prevents any sticking during the pressing process. The 6 in 1 set will allow you to press various surfaces such as ceramic tiles, mugs, mousepads, caps and T-shirts