Usually used for home knife sets, electric sharpeners can also sharpen other knives like pocketknives. Depending on the type of sharpener you buy, it can also work on serrated blades as well. Typically, it should be able to sharpen any knife in a minute or two. Here are a few electric knife sharpener reviews to help you start shopping.
Best Electric Knife Sharpener Reviews
8. Wusthof PEtec Electric Sharpener
With three stage sharpening, the Wusthof PEtec Electric Sharpener will sharpen, hone, and polish your knives for great overall performance. Using the exclusive WÜSTHOF’s new Precision Edge Technology blades, the PEtec features a new level of blade sharpness for modern knives. Using a proprietary process, the PEteck gives you a more refined and smoother edge with incredible sharpness. This is a great tool for either professional or home chefs.
- Easy to use
- Three stage sharpening
- Provides smoother and refined edges
- Electric Dirt Bike For Kids Reviews
- Best Airbrush Kit Reviews
- White PC Case Reviews
- Baby Food Blender Reviews
- Best Portable Ice Maker Reviews
7. Chef’sChoice AngleSelect Diamond Hone Professional Electric Knife Sharpener
Creating sharp like-new edges, this multi-stage knife sharpener is safe to use on your high-quality knives. The Chef’s Choice AngleSelect can restore the 20-degree edge on American knives and the 15-degree edge on Asian knives. Plus, it will sharpen double-bevel knives, Deba-style blades, traditional Japanese single-bevel edged knives, pocketknives, and serrated or fine-edge blades.
With the accurate knife guides, your knives are positioned automatically for error-free operation. The AngleSelect uses 100-percent diamond abrasives along with patented flexible polishing and stropping discs that hone and sharpen. Other features include durable construction, stabilizing feet, and an easy to use on/off switch.
- Three stage knife sharpening
- Works on American and Asian style knives
- Uses patented polishing and stropping disks
- Features 100-percent diamond abrasives that sharpen and hone
6. Work Sharp Combo Knife Sharpener
Complete with bench-top features, the Work Sharp Combo Knife Sharpener is perfect for sharpening serrations, kitchen knives, pocket knives, and outdoor knives. By combining power sharpening along with manual sharpening technology, the Combo Sharpener provides quick, simple, and extremely effective sharpening. The sharpener uses accurate 25-degree angle guides that are ideal for both honing and sharpening.
Using Flexible Belt Technology, the Combo Sharpener can give you knife an exceptional cutting edge. With this edge, you can cut better and the knife will stay sharper longer. The Combo Sharpener also uses a premium abrasive belt that is created for cool sharpening and will give you sharpener a long life.
- Quick and consistent
- Can sharpen every knife that you own
- Uses abrasive belts for cool, long-lasting cutting
- Creates a convex edge that allows your knife to cut better and last longer
5. Chef’sChoice 250 Diamond Hone Hybrid Sharpener
With three-stage sharpening, the Chef’s Choice 250 Diamond Hone Hybrid Sharpener uses advanced hybrid technology in this easy to use and compact sharpener. Using features in both manual and electric stages, the Hybrid Sharpener features 100% diamond abrasives that quickly an edge that is arch-shaped and very sharp. It is perfect to use with all your quality knives including serrated and fine edged. Plus, stage three is used in a manual stage, so you can use it anywhere at any time without needing power.
- Uses an advanced three-stage hybrid technology
- Combines manual and electric sharpening
- Features ultra-thin diamond abrasives for a sharp and polished edge
- Creates an arch-shaped edge that razor sharp
4. Chef’sChoice 130 Professional Electric Knife Sharpening Station
Offering edge versatility, the Chef’s Choice Professional Sharpening Station 130 is perfect for the knife connoisseur, the professional chef, and the serious cook. Using a three-stage sharpening system, the Station 130 uses an advanced steeling process for stropping and sharpening knives. With precise angle guides that are built in, this sharpener gets rid of any guesswork while producing consistently sharp edges on your knives. Eliminating the need to have tons of sharpening gadgets in your kitchen, the Station 130 is versatile enough to work on any type of knife edge. Creating long-lasting and surprisingly sharp edge, the Station 130 works with just the press of a button. This is a great gift for professional and novice chefs.
- Includes built-in precision angle guides in types of 20-degree class knives
- Sharpens both serrated and straight edges
- Features stabilizing rubber feet to hold it secure to a work surface
3. Chef’sChoice 15 Trizor XV EdgeSelect Professional Electric Knife Sharpener
The 15 Trizor XV EdgeSelect Professional Electric Knife Sharpener is great to use with either serrated or straight knives. Using a diamond abrasive patented sharpening system, this three-stage sharpening can actually convert a 20-degree edge to a high-performance 15-degree edge. Using an advanced stropping stage, the EdgeSelect 100% diamond abrasives for a flawless and ultra-sharp edge.
The EdgeSelect also uses a patented advanced flexible spring guide system for precise control and automatic adjustments. This easy to use sharpener works with a simple on and off switch to give you effortless and sharp cutting. This sharpener only requires a minute for a first-time knife sharpening and ten seconds for each additional sharpening.
- Works on serrated and straight knives
- Converts 20-degree edges to 15-degree edges
- Sharpens in just a minute
- Easy to produce knives with razor-sharp edges with just a push of a button
2. Presto 08810 Professional Electric Knife Sharpener
Perfect for use on kitchen knives, the Professional EverSharp Electric Knife Sharpener also works on fillet knives and hunting knives. This is an easy and quick way to keep all your knives super sharp. Plus, it also sharpens Santoku knives. Featuring a blade selector that is adjustable, the Professional EverSharp gives your knife the best sharpening angles. It is also versatile enough to work on thick, medium, standard, or light blades. You only need to choose the correct setting to get a razor-sharp edge.
- Easy to use and produces professional results
- Uses a three-stage sharpening system
- Works on sport knives as well as kitchen knives
- Features interchangeable blade guides to give you the best sharpening angles.
1. Presto 08800 EverSharp Electric Knife Sharpener
With an automatic and easy to use system, the Presto EverSharp Electric Knife Sharpener works on most sport knives and non-serrated kitchen knives. Providing a razor-sharp edge, the EverSharp uses a special two-stage system that precisely grinds to a perfectly sharpened angle. It then hones and polishes the edge to give you professional results using Sapphirite sharpening wheels like professional sharpening shops use.
- Easy to use two-stage sharpening system
- Features precise blade guides for easy positioning
- Creates an edge that is razor sharp in just seconds
- Gives you professional results on almost any non-serrated blade