Have you ever wondered how restaurants manage to create perfectly fried foods over and over again? It’s impressive, but it’s not magic. In fact, when it comes down to it, the type of deep fryer used plays a major role in the final outcome. Deep fryers always come in all shapes and sizes. These days, most of them also come fitted with an oil filtration system which drains and cleans the oil for future use. This results in consistently well-fried foods that are tastier and healthier. To make restaurant-quality fried food, all you need is a good deep fryer. In fact, we have made a list of ten of the best deep fryers with oil filtration to make it easier for you to decide.
List Of Deep Fryer with Oil Filtration Reviews
10. Hakka 6Lx2 Commercial Deep Fryer
The 12-liter Hakka Commercial Deep Fryer is an affordable choice for domestic or commercial use. It features a sleek brushed stainless steel exterior that blends well with industrial environments and minimalist home décor.
The deep fryer features a commercial grade build that makes it well-suited for use at eateries such as restaurants. Oil temperatures can reach a maximum high of 392F to ensure a crisp, thorough fry. The fryer comes with an easy-to-remove fry basket.
- Easy to set up
- Large capacity
- No variable temperature controls
9. Emeril 4L Digital Deep Fryer
This state-of-the-art digital deep fryer features a unique oil filtration system. This mechanism helps to clean and drain the oil, allowing it to be used for longer periods of time.
Emeril’s 3-basket system feels a lot more generous than what traditional one basket fryers have to offer. This is because, in addition to the conventional fry basket, you get two smaller baskets that allow you to prepare food in smaller batches. Other features of this deep fryer include a digital control panel and hand wash attachments that make the components easier to clean.
- 3-in-1 basket system offers more to work with
- Components are easy to clean
- Oil filtration system extends oil life
- Setup and installation may take a while
8. Proctor Silex 35044 Professional-Style Deep Fryer
Immersed heating elements, such as the one that comes with the Proctor Silex 35044, heat the oil much faster and therefore save time. Deep fryers with huge oil capacity (this one can hold up to 5L) often have this feature to facilitate shorter cooking periods.
The proctor Silex 35044 also comes with an extra-large basket to match its generously-sized container. The windowed lid lets you keep track of your food as it cooks while the spouted oil container and power and ready indicator lights make it safer to use.
- Faster heat recovery thanks to immersed heating elements
- Spouted lid makes it easy to drain oil
- Non-stick oil container can be difficult to clean
7. Adcraft Counter Top Single Tank Deep Fryer
Thanks to its premium stainless steel finish, the Adcraft Single Tank deep fryer is capable of blending with most kitchen décor schemes. Its 6L oil container is not only spouted, but it also sports gradation marks which make it easier to estimate the amount of oil in it at any given time.
Although the countertop deep fryer has variable temperature control from 120F to 375F, sensors restrict the maximum oil temperature to 465F. Its massive capacity allows it to cook up to 15lbs per hour. To improve on safety, the manufacturers have included heat-resistant handles on the basket and a nickel-plated wire mesh grate over the heating coil.
- Gradation marks make it easier to measure oil
- Oil temperature sensors keep the heat in check at all times
- It comes with a lot of parts that need regular cleaning
6. Masterbuilt Indoor Electric Fish Fryer
The Masterbuilt Indoor Electric Fish Fryer comes in a compact countertop design that makes it easy to install. It has an oil capacity of 1 gallon and an extra-large basket with a detachable handle and a grease filter.
Variable temperature control for up to 375F allows you to select the right heat for cooking your food. Temperature adjustments can be done in advance since this model comes complete with a digital timer. The fryer’s folding lid has a viewing window where you can check on your food.
- Variable temperature adjustment
- The lid comes with a viewing window
- Digital timer is sometimes slightly inaccurate
5. DeLonghi D34528DZ Dual-Zone Deep Fryer
The DeLonghi D34D528DZ is a compact fryer that weighs just under 12lbs. It has a 4L oil capacity and a patented oil drainage system that is a lot safer than pouring it out the side. A digital timer allows temperatures to be set in advance while an oil cycle counter alerts you when your oil needs replacement.
The fryer utilizes dual-zone technology to keep food from burning. It has a stainless steel mesh filter inside the lid which prevents oil vapor and cooking odors from leaking into the room.
- Dual-zone technology keeps food from burning
- Oil drainage system makes it easier to remove used oil
- There are a lot of parts that eventually require replacement
4. Breville BDF500XL Smart Fryer
This is one of the more economically sound fryers in the market simply because it comes with Cool Zone technology. Cool Zone technology extends oil life considerably and keeps food from burning.
The Breville BDF500XL comes with seven preset functions, including a twice-fried feature that produces restaurant-quality fries. Meanwhile, a mesh filter reduces cooking odors in the kitchen for a more enjoyable experience. Both the 2.5lbs-capacity basket and the 4-quart oil bowl are made of easy-to-clean stainless steel.
- Cool Zone technology extends oil life
- Preset cooking functions make it easier to create perfect dishes
- The fryer is only able to make small batches of food at a time
3. Elite Platinum EDF-4080 8-Quart Stainless Steel Deep Fryer
Despite boasting a compact design that is more adapted to residential kitchens, the Elite Platinum EDF-4080 lacks nothing in terms of features. From cool-touch carry handles to variable thermostat control, this deep fryer has it all.
It uses fully immersed heating elements to heat the oil rapidly and evenly for a more thorough cook. All the components of the fryer, including the lid, the non-stick oil pan, and the fry baskets, are dishwasher safe and therefore easy to clean. It is a very efficient budget deep fryer that can be the perfect fit for any home.
- Compact countertop design is easy to set up
- Immersion-style heating elements reduce cooking and reheating times
- Unsuitable for commercial applications
2. Presto 05466 Stainless Steel Dual Basket Deep Fryer
This is a professional-style deep fryer that has been built in compact form. It features a removable 1800W immersion element that heats oil faster and more evenly. The fry basket has a 5lbs food capacity that is matched by the removable enamel oil bowl’s 5-quart oil capacity.
Its unique oblong-shaped baskets make it ideal for frying long pieces of fish and chicken. Other features include a thermostat with a ready indicator light and a charcoal air filter that reduces odors.
- Oblong baskets are ideal for frying long pieces of food
- Immersion element heats oil faster
- The charcoal air filter needs constant replacement
1. Cuisinart CDF-200 Stainless Steel Deep Fryer
This is a modest kitchen appliance whose 4-quart oil capacity is enough for most small to mid-sized families. Its fry basket holds 2.3lbs of food and is made of the same dishwasher-safe material as its oil bowl and lid.
The CDF-200 deep fryer meets the required safety standards and has additional safety features such as cool-touch handles on the removable components. Its removable 1800W immersion-style heating element facilitates rapid oil heat up. For maximum convenience, its removable 1 gallon-capacity enamel-coated oil bowl comes with a pour spout.
- Cool-touch handles for safe handling
- All components are dishwasher safe
- Not ideal for producing large volumes of food at a time
As you can see, there are plenty of affordable deep fryers out there for the taking. These selected products are the best-selling items in the market this year and they will offer the greatest value for your money.