The advancement of technology has allowed for so many amazing things. In fact, some of these creations make us feel like we are presently living in the future. For that matter, they are only getting better with time. Considering how advanced we are already, who knows how advanced we will be technologically in a decade or so from now? Nonetheless, one of the most interesting creations from the advancement of technology has been 3D printers. More specifically, 3D printers under 300 dollars have risen in popularity as of late. By combining an affordable price with a machine that is limited only by someone’s imagination, it is safe to say that they are worth more than they are priced. In addition, as more yearly upgrades are made, these 3D printers are also being produced with unique benefits that we never thought we could have. This even makes it a bit challenging when deciding which 3D printer is the best. With all of that said, let’s review the top 8 best 3D printers under $300.
The Best Selling Products
- √ 2 FILAMENTS SUPPORTED - Capable of using PLA(160-180℃) and ABS(180-210℃) filaments refill, and filaments diameter 1. 750. 02 mm. This gives you free to choose material you'd prefer.
- √ 8-LEVEL SPEED CONTROL - With this 8-level speed control, this 3D pen provide ultimate and limitless creativity. It's not only for 5 years and above kids, but also a great interesting tool and gift for adults. Use it to sketch, print or doodle amazing three-dimensional masterpieces.
- √ ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE DESIGN - With patented ceramic nozzle and adjustable temperature design, this 3D pen is extraordinarily friendly and safe while drawing. Also it provides accurate and stable extruding.
- √ OLED DISPLAY - The OLED display will not only show the types of material you're using(ABS or PLA), but also will display the temperature. So it becomes easy and convenient for you to get control of this 3D pen.
- √ MUCH SAFER - It comes with 2 finger protectors to cover your thumb and index finger to avoid hurting during use. Since the tip of the pen will become hot while the pen's working, it's required children should use this pen under adults supervision.
- Great 3D Drawing Tools for 3D Pen: It includes Multi-Shaped Draw Figures:Circles, Grids, Triangle, Rectangular, To Create Your 3D Drawing with High Precision
- Support All 3D Pen/3D Filament: The Design Mat Consists of Small Groves which Extrude 3D Printing Material Easily, Simply Start Your 3D Drawing
- High Quality Silicone Design Mat: Heat Resistant up to 270° C (518° F), Won't Stick Printing Filament, Bend the Mat, The Filament can Removed from Mat Surface Easily
- Extra Gift: 2 Silicone Finger Caps, Protect Your Finger Safe from Hot 3D Pen Nozzle / Printing Plastic, Support You to Make 3D Printing Much More Smoothly and Easily
- Warranty:We are Confident about our Mat Quality,Within 24 Hours Response,100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Fit Very Well with http://a.co/cgZbGi7
- 【All the Filaments and Accessories are in the Pen Box】【Perfect Gift for Kids & Adults】As one of the best gift choice for children, and an indispensable equipment for professionals. Dikale 3D pen is not only a fun toy, but also a practical tool. Use it to create a handmade gift for a friend or a decoration for your next party, or fix worn out cables, or improve a kitchen hook.
- 【Easy to Use & Safe for Kids】Simply plug-in, heat up and extrude! Dikale 3D pen with the newest version motor and nozzle, is made of eco-friendly ABS material and supplied by Premium PLA Filament Refills that are non-toxic, non-irritating and 100% derived from plants. It offers better scald prevention with 2019 upgraded features of Intelligent temperature control, fast heat dissipation technology and extra 2 finger protectors.
- 【Non-Clogging & High Performance】The aircraft-grade ceramic nozzle can endure high temperatures and its interior surface is so smooth that the PLA filament in the high temperature state is impossible to attach, thus effectively reducing the risk of clogging. And thanks to the high quality motor with stable rotation speed and strong power, the output of the filament is stable and smooth.
- 【One Button Control & Adjustable Temperature / Speed】Different from other 3D pens on the market, Dikale 3D pen don't need long press button, but press button once to make the creation easily and relax children's finger. 3 printing temperature and speed modes adjustable. Advanced LCD screen clearly display the corresponding speed.
- 【100% Satisfaction Guarantee】Hassle-Free 30-day money back and 12-month warranty with 24-hour response service are friendly offered. Buy with 100% confidence. We stand behind the quality of everything we sell. If you are not entirely happy, CONTACT US DIRECTLY(firstname.lastname@example.org), we will replace or return your order!
8. JGMAKER Magic 3D Printer DIY Kit with Filament Sensor
The JGMAKER Magic 3D Printer DIY Kit with Filament is uniquely designed for any beginner level 3D printer. Right off the back, this printer comes equipped with an easy to follow DIY which also makes it one of the most creative 3D printers around. Not to mention, it also has a sturdy resume print metal base.
- SD card hot plugin.
- Only eight mostly assembled modules to build.
- Filament Run Out Detection.
- Best Projector Under 200 Reviews
- Heavy Duty Camping Chairs Reviews
- Best Portable Ice Maker Reviews
- Smart Outdoor Lighting Reviews
7. Comgrow Creality 3D Ender Printer with Resume Printing Function
The main feature of the Comgrow Creality 3D Ender Printer is high-precision printing. To be clear, if there is any mistake made at all, that definitely falls under the person using it. In addition to that, its hotbed can heat up in under five minutes making it a fast paced machine.
- Built-in brand power supply.
- Semi-Assembled Kits.
- Lifetime technical assistance with 24 hours of professional customer service.
6. Monoprice Mini Delta 3D Printer With Heated Build Plate
The thing that separates the Monoprice Mini Delta 3D Printer from other ordinary 3D printers is that it has open ranging abilities. In other words, this printer was designed with the intention of being free for anyone to redesign it in their own ways. This has led to abilities such as a wide range of temperatures to play with.
- Auto calibration technology.
- Professional quality-grade prints.
- Open source capabilities.
5. Comgrow Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer with Upgrade Cmagnet
The main takeaway from the Comgrow Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer with Upgrade Cmagnet is that it has a UL certified power supply. This means that this 3D printer can protect itself from unexpected power surges or any unwanted accident. While it does have most of the same abilities as other Comgrow printers, this feature alone is enough to hold its own.
- Start and stop resume printing ability.
- A STEM educational experience.
- A 12-month warranty.
4. ADIMLab Gantry 3D Printer
Without a doubt, the ADIMLab Gantry 3D Printer is one of the coolest looking printers on the market. Besides that, it has a one-of-a-kind filament detector light, is 90% gantry 3D, and has more unique abilities. This is one of those printers that leaves you with the feeling that you paid less than what it is worth.
- Supply auto leveling method.
- Heat bed glass control box.
- I3 plus size.
3. FlashForge Finder 3D Printers with Cloud
By far, the best ability that the FlashForge Finder 3D Printer has is its cloud connectivity abilities. While other printers have the same ability, they don’t come close in comparison to what and how this printer connects to the cloud. It has a flash drive connectivity, wi-fi connectivity, and everything else you would want in a cloud-based 3D printer.
- Slide-in build plate for easy removal.
- 3.5-Inch full-color intuitive touchscreen.
- Strong alloy construction for stable prints.
2. Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Aluminum DIY
The Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Aluminum DIY is perhaps the most advanced of this line of 3D printers. While this printer also doesn’t extend too far away from the abilities of other Comgrow 3D printers, it certainly provides the most bang-for-your-buck output for a 3D printer under 300 dollars.
- An upgraded extruder.
- Under 2 hour assembly.
- Strict testing for key components.
1. V2 Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer
Last but not least, when all factors are considered, it’s hard not to name the V2 Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer the best 3D printer under 300 dollars. Simply put, it’s arguably the most well-rounded printer on the market. With everything from a preloaded printable model to a micro SD card slot, it has enough for anyone.
- Supports all filament types.
- Compact desktop design.
- Heated aluminum build plate nozzle.