The advancement of technology has allowed for so many amazing things. In fact, some of these creations make us feel like we are presently living in the future. For that matter, they are only getting better with time. Considering how advanced we are already, who knows how advanced we will be technologically in a decade or so from now? Nonetheless, one of the most interesting creations from the advancement of technology has been 3D printers. More specifically, 3D printers under 300 dollars have risen in popularity as of late. By combining an affordable price with a machine that is limited only by someone’s imagination, it is safe to say that they are worth more than they are priced. In addition, as more yearly upgrades are made, these 3D printers are also being produced with unique benefits that we never thought we could have. This even makes it a bit challenging when deciding which 3D printer is the best. With all of that said, let’s review the top 8 best 3D printers under $300.
The Best Selling Products
- REMOVABLE BUILD SURFACE PLATE: Provide all-round protection to your 3D printer build plate and ensure consistent temperature throughout the build surface. Easy to remove the printing models after cooling.
- SAFE POWER SUPPLY: Ender 3 Pro comes with a UL Certified power supply, protecting your printer from unexpected power surges, that can heat the hot bed to 110℃ in just 5 minutes.
- RESUME PRINT FUNCTION: Ender 3 Pro can resume printing from the last recorded extruder position after suffering unexpected power outages.
- SEMI-ASSEMBLED KIT: This easy-to-setup kit comes partially assembled, allowing you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printers as you finish putting it together. A fun STEM educational experience in mechanical engineering and electronics.
- WHAT YOU GET: Ceality Ender 3 Pro 3D pinrter, 12 months warranty, lifetime technical assistance and 24 hours professional customer service.
- Resume Print: Ender 3 has the ability to resume printing even after a power outage or lapse occurs.
- Easy and Qucik Assembly: It comes with several assembled parts, you only need about 2 hours to assemble 20 nuts well.
- Advanced Technology: Upgraded extruder greatly reduces plugging risk and bad extrustion; V-Slot with POM wheels make it move noiseless, smoothly and durable.
- Safety protected power supply; Only needs 5 minutes for hot bed to reach 110℃
- Strict Test: Strict testing for key components before delivery and life-time technical supports.
- Auto calibration: the delta design style continuously self-calibrates, so you will never have to struggle with bed leveling
- Fully assembled: the MP Mini Delta 3D printer comes fully assembled, ready to print out of the box
- Durable: the steel frame and black anodized aluminum frame makes this printer extremely durable and capable of withstanding some serious abuse
- Open source: the print bed and extrusion Nozzle heat to a wide range of temperatures
- Professional quality prints: up to 50 micron layer resolution. Can print from a computer using a wireless wi-fi or physical usb connection, or offline with a microsd card
8. JGMAKER Magic 3D Printer DIY Kit with Filament Sensor
The JGMAKER Magic 3D Printer DIY Kit with Filament is uniquely designed for any beginner level 3D printer. Right off the back, this printer comes equipped with an easy to follow DIY which also makes it one of the most creative 3D printers around. Not to mention, it also has a sturdy resume print metal base.
- SD card hot plugin.
- Only eight mostly assembled modules to build.
- Filament Run Out Detection.
- Best Projector Under 200 Reviews
- Heavy Duty Camping Chairs Reviews
- Best Portable Ice Maker Reviews
- Smart Outdoor Lighting Reviews
7. Comgrow Creality 3D Ender Printer with Resume Printing Function
The main feature of the Comgrow Creality 3D Ender Printer is high-precision printing. To be clear, if there is any mistake made at all, that definitely falls under the person using it. In addition to that, its hotbed can heat up in under five minutes making it a fast paced machine.
- Built-in brand power supply.
- Semi-Assembled Kits.
- Lifetime technical assistance with 24 hours of professional customer service.
6. Monoprice Mini Delta 3D Printer With Heated Build Plate
The thing that separates the Monoprice Mini Delta 3D Printer from other ordinary 3D printers is that it has open ranging abilities. In other words, this printer was designed with the intention of being free for anyone to redesign it in their own ways. This has led to abilities such as a wide range of temperatures to play with.
- Auto calibration technology.
- Professional quality-grade prints.
- Open source capabilities.
5. Comgrow Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer with Upgrade Cmagnet
The main takeaway from the Comgrow Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer with Upgrade Cmagnet is that it has a UL certified power supply. This means that this 3D printer can protect itself from unexpected power surges or any unwanted accident. While it does have most of the same abilities as other Comgrow printers, this feature alone is enough to hold its own.
- Start and stop resume printing ability.
- A STEM educational experience.
- A 12-month warranty.
4. ADIMLab Gantry 3D Printer
Without a doubt, the ADIMLab Gantry 3D Printer is one of the coolest looking printers on the market. Besides that, it has a one-of-a-kind filament detector light, is 90% gantry 3D, and has more unique abilities. This is one of those printers that leaves you with the feeling that you paid less than what it is worth.
- Supply auto leveling method.
- Heat bed glass control box.
- I3 plus size.
3. FlashForge Finder 3D Printers with Cloud
By far, the best ability that the FlashForge Finder 3D Printer has is its cloud connectivity abilities. While other printers have the same ability, they don’t come close in comparison to what and how this printer connects to the cloud. It has a flash drive connectivity, wi-fi connectivity, and everything else you would want in a cloud-based 3D printer.
- Slide-in build plate for easy removal.
- 3.5-Inch full-color intuitive touchscreen.
- Strong alloy construction for stable prints.
2. Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Aluminum DIY
The Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Aluminum DIY is perhaps the most advanced of this line of 3D printers. While this printer also doesn’t extend too far away from the abilities of other Comgrow 3D printers, it certainly provides the most bang-for-your-buck output for a 3D printer under 300 dollars.
- An upgraded extruder.
- Under 2 hour assembly.
- Strict testing for key components.
1. V2 Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer
Last but not least, when all factors are considered, it’s hard not to name the V2 Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer the best 3D printer under 300 dollars. Simply put, it’s arguably the most well-rounded printer on the market. With everything from a preloaded printable model to a micro SD card slot, it has enough for anyone.
- Supports all filament types.
- Compact desktop design.
- Heated aluminum build plate nozzle.